Wednesday 9 March 2016

Monthy Challenge Inspiration - Diane


Morning guys !!

You still have a couple of days left to enter our Love and Marridge challenge !!
 
 Want to win £10.00 to spend at LC Designs website, then you have to be in it to win it !!


Here's my bit of inspiration for you using " On Your Wedding Day " which comes with four stamps and the sentiment.

On Your Wedding Day stamp set
 
 Our next fun challenge will start on the 12th March , so please pop back for that !!

hugs Diane xx
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely is your card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea for monthly challenges is truly wonderful and I liked it a lot. This week I will be going to attend wedding of my sister at one of iconic wedding venues Los Angeles and in my opinion, this will be a nice gift for her.

    ReplyDelete