Friday 10 August 2012

Weekly Blog Project - Triple Tier Easel Card

Hi all,

Its Lyndsey here, hope you have been enjoying our new Christmas releases this week, today I have a new Blog Project for you and I although I haven't used a Christmas image, I have used a newly released image - the very cute little Rufus Owl available in store for just £2.00.

So the card I am going to show you how to make is called a Triple Tier Easel Card


To Make this card you will need

2 x A4 White Card 250gsm or above
Set of Scalloped Circle Nesties
Set of Plain Circle Nesties
Promarkers - various colours
Butterfly & Flower punches
Gems


Trim a piece of white card into 3, fold in half and Die Cut out using the 3 largest scalloped nesties. Make sure that part of the nestie overhangs the fold.


You will now have 3 scalloped cards.


 Score a line half way up across the front of each card & fold.


Stick the 3 cards together cascading from largest to smallest


Die Cut 4 scalloped circles from the 2nd sheet of white card


Stamp and colour the Rufus Owl image


Die Cut 3 plain circles & 1 small scalloped circle from patterned papers


Add the papers to each scalloped circle. Add the stamped image and sentiment to the smallest circle.


Attach each Scalloped Circle onto the front of each easel and the sentiment to front card to act as a stopper.


Side View 


Using punches punch Butterflies & Flowers from white card & patterned paper


Add to card for decoration

Well I hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by my tutorial, please pop back later to see our last Christmas release.

Lyndsey xx


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lyndsey & love the design...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card very creative and the little stamp is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so darn TWEET !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is absolutely stunning. This looked so complicated until I looked at the instructions and now I'm thinking that maybe I could do one :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, such a lovely card, you've done our Rufus Owl proud! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous design and great tutorial, thank you

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is wonderful Imust have a go.
    Thank you Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a fabulous card, love it, thanks for the tutorial. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the style. Have made a regular easel card. I know I have scallop Nesties and can use my Cricut for regular circles.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant and will be the perfect card shape for my friend who loves folded cards and has a birthday soon so thank you so much for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOHHH lovely thanks so much for the tutorial ,i will have to have a go at making one of these
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent! going to give this a try! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete